January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

It will soon be the year of the dragon. I find this first calendar day very interesting. It is at 12:01 am that promises are made, new resolutions set, and a path to change is forged. All in one minute after you didn't do those things. Lol.

Change is a process. A lifelong one indeed. So I wish each of you, all the best in keeping to your process of change. I continue to change, and hope to continue to develop a greater skill level in this craft that I adore oh soo much.

This was the last thing I had on my machine before I had to start cooking. (note in my mobile blogger it looks as if the pics shifted, but oddly the fabric pieces blend wonderfully.)

And then the cooking began. Jerk chicken, rice and peas, salt fish and callaloo, stamp n go (aka codfish fritters), banana and yam, sorrel, rum punch, rum cake, vanilla cake topped with champagne. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment