April 14, 2015

Cut it up with Floppy on Toppy

Soo -  okay I wanted to share this...

My dear friend and Queeps Victoria has her new sizzix dies available and they are an absolute dream.  Now you also know she is Queen of cutting up things that many see as perfectly great tops. 

Well here is a bit of a peek at my project using her big melon DWR dies.

So yea her theme is cut it up, as seen in the last post, my shirt, tatoos and more.
And a special shout out to Lisa (the red headed mermaid for use of her humongous sizzix machine.)

And the floppy on Toppy is from Victoria's awesome sizzix video that shows you how to whip these babies together in a flash... 


So I dig this little diddy out and decided... To "Cut It Up".



I also had these vintage blocks. I guess originally (some years ago) I had a plan. 

Well a trip to Darien and a night of sipping, laughter and some stitching and cutting.  I now have this beauty... That I am putting together. And remembering "floppy on Toppy"...



No comments:

Post a Comment