February 21, 2011

Videos are on the horizon...

Well, I am slowly emerging...as I realized last week, The PHOENIX is RISING.. A dear friend was hired to film a series of how to videos...and guess who they chose as the subject...yup...yours truly. 

A screen test was done....and it was approved...and we proceeded to film 12 different videos covering a range of sewing topics...so http://www.cocktailsandthread.com/ is born.  Although as of now, it is linked to this blog until I unveil my new image and logo...smiles.

I am waiting for the green light to link the videos...until such time...this was one of the set ups...smiles...notice how cool and cozy this looks...and when you see the other set up, you will see bright and cheery...it was oh sooo much fun to do...can't wait to share...smiles... This was just before I got the new machine...smiles...




No comments:

Post a Comment