Hmmm I guess I should finish the last few quilts lol.
So November was Rossanna's month as Queen Bee. She had asked us to save candy wrappers and such for our blocks.
I am not a big candy eater so I was saving my dark chocolate peanut butter cup foil wrappers. I also ended up using tea wrappers and some chick-o-stick candy wrappers...
So this is what I came up with. First, I had to figure how to protect the foil and allow for manipulation without it tearing. So I glued and modge podged it to magazine paper.
And this is what it looks like.
Then I went ahead with the other block. And see the pics below... I hope she likes it... It was cool to figure out how to make flowers with the wrappers and attach them to the fabric and maintain the shape... Can't wait to see the final.