September 13, 2014

Oh boy ... In the blink of an eye...

Sooo hi blogosphere... I guess this is why I am fortunate to have Instagram.... There is sooo much that has been created and even more ideas that have been brewing...

How does one find the time to cover all things... Health, fitness, running, golf, work, and the most important exercise... Creativity.

Luckily I was away for a while last month and got some stitching time in... And then finally, today was able to get some ideas flowing...

I had my scratchartfabric queen bee block that I have been working on... My mod bee folks are working on them as well... I love doing these, ever since last year...

Here is one that I just finished...


I also finished this one... Finally...


 The above is entitled Exhale.. And I believe I posted this almost 5 years ago, when I finished the top.

And in August I worked on a number of things... However, this is what I can share...



Now I need to get working on my two bee blocks that I owe... Since I am back on my machine...

Tomorrow after early morning golf and brunch...

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment