July 7, 2014

Yikes it's JULY

Wow... Okay that was super fast.  Sorry for the absence... On to the yummy stuff.

For starters I am mobile and managed to run a 10k 3 weeks ago.  9 weeks after my broken ankle I had healed so much so that I was cleared to run the Queens 10k.  I'm still taking it slow and steady...

Will post a pic... But I want to get to my completions first....
 Drum roll...... "Scrappalicious" is done and in the mail to QBL... Kathy Dougherty's class at QBL last year was great... And here's how great it was...



And I realize how much I dislike binding....
6 plus hours to bind this beast...


And here was my broken ankle run... Not bad if I say so myself... Smiles


1 comment:

  1. You did it! A fabulous finish to QBL 2013! Can't wait to see what you make this year....

    ReplyDelete