July 18, 2011

It Takes Two

I am smiling as I managed a weekend with some sewing in it...smiles.  So for starters to get the creative juices, I worked on the tops for two beautiful twin baby girls.  I sort of free formed it.  I chose to do different quilts for each, as they don't even have similar names....smiles




And For the Queen Bee Lisa...for the month of July....Here is "Which Way Do I Go"
Lisa wanted us to focus on triangles...She sent some lovely fabric and we were required to keep the Red Triangle in tact.  I looked at the fabric, and looked, and looked, and was not sure which way to go...so I free formed as many triangles as I could muster...I hope she likes it...

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I love it. It's so fun to see what everyone comes up with. Can't wait to get them all together. Thanks so much E!!

    ReplyDelete