March 6, 2011

Stopping in the Local Quilt Shop and Video Update

Hello blog world.  It has been a very busy time, as I am sure we all are.  Fortunately I have been sipping and stitching...smiles. 

Last week I had the pleasure of being invited to speak at the Pennsylvania Bar Associations Conference of Bar Leaders.  It went well of course.  A highlight of my trek to Penn State (driving) was the discovery of a local quilt shop nearby.

I happened upon  "Stitch Your Art Out" where I met Kim and was fortunate (perhaps my pockets were unfortunate) to have gone while they had lovely things on sale.  Needles to say, I bought sale and non-sale items and left with a large bag of goodies.  They had yarn, fabric, thread, oh my...  It was a lovely selection.  That detour made the rest of my stay even better.

Definately not representative of all that was available...smiles.

VIDEO UPDATE

I am on EHow and also on Ehows You Tube Channel "EhowArtsandCrafts" and just search for me..

I have another series that should be premiering within the next 2 weeks, and will be working on a whole lot more, throughout the month of March.  Now, I just have to find the time to figure out how to link them to my website, set up my website (right now it links to this blog post), and all the other wonderful things that go with being online.  Any suggestions...you know how to reach me...  E@cocktailsandthread.com

No comments:

Post a Comment