November 24, 2013

a Stitchin Good Time


What do you get when you mix cocktails, quilting, food and great friends? A STITCHIN GOOD WEEKEND.

So I made it up to Connecticut Saturday eve because I was out super super late... Managed to remember to pack some clothes and a toothbrush.  I had my Juki, two quilts that needed to be sandwiched and basted, and my pattern I created for the modern category of the NYC Mod Double Wedding Ring challenge.


On my way to some stitchin good times.



On the thruway



Sipping time 



Finished this later.. Can't get this in the states.. Brought it back from Argentina.



Getting ready to rock and roll... Sunday morning... Don't you love her space.  I brought my Juki over for a play date with hers... Smiles



Waiting for David... And it was freezing out there this morning..



Our lovely hostess with the moistest, Lisa and David who is Heeelarious... Hours of endless laughter and antics...



David brought these awesome polyester dresdens and asked Lisa and I to make up a block for him... 



Oh time to sip...



Getting down to business...



Progress on the DWR Challenge.



Practically finished...



Time to squeeze in some quilting on my other projects.



Lisa has whipped up her Dresden challenge block for David.


And here ya have the three amigos via selfie... Lmao

It was a fantabulous weekend...hugs and thanks to the redheadedmermaid.



No comments:

Post a Comment