September 16, 2013

Studio Clean Up

So I made a promise to myself on Friday (September 7) that I would not stitch an inch until I cleaned up my studio.  So after a weekend out and about and cleaning partly... I am doneski.  Whew... Lets see the progress...

This is where I began on Saturday (September 8) morning...

And of course once you start pulling everything out..


This was my stopping point on Saturday.. Before I went and enjoyed the day and night...


Closet is done.  I am going to have to start buying batting by the roll.  It takes up way too much space in my closet..


Put back where everything belongs...


A few more things that are not put away. I need them now an have to give that box to the Salvation Army.

All clean... And now I'm too tired to stitch....

That was my weekend, mixed with brunch, wine tasting, shopping, dinner and drinks...and Sunday (sept. 9) football with friends and cleaning through the eve...

Now perhaps I can finish some of these projects I have.. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful now.....but for how long??? Once I start sewing something, I start throwing fabric everywhere.

    ReplyDelete