December 31, 2012

Happy 2013 and Continued Blessings

Happy New Year,

May you find this year filled with all the fabric, thread, and yummy goodness that your heart desires.

I am sitting here listening to my church service via internet...love technology...and I am always thankful for the last few days of the year...as it  provides a moment of reflection and stillness.  I find that i am most happy and most thankful when i am in my house leading into the new season.  The only other place that rivals that is church service...but with technology...thats not a problem.

I look forward to a year filled with lots of quilty goodness and loads of creative energy.  I also pray that i am able to find the time to complete the multitude of projects that are flying through my imagination.

So i look forward to a year of health, continued blessings, and the continued expression of the god given talents that I have been so lovingly blessed with.


No comments:

Post a Comment