June 26, 2011

June Bee Block for Kimberly and another for me...




Zip Zip and away to a lovel pink and green prairie point.   Okay. I must admit this was a bit daunting.  This block had any number of challenges, textures....zippers, and creation, oh my.

So i had any number of ideas, and decided to focus on the fabric.  So here it goes...I hope she likes it...I got a chance to make prairie points...never heard of them before this challenge, much less made them...it was cool...and quite a bit of fun.  I even learned that there are two different types...so i went for the ones that nestled in one another...Thanks Kimberly....it was fun...I hope you like it.

MORE MAY BEE BLOCKS FOR ME...

And I received my bee block from another bee member today...I love it...I have one more to receive...then i shall begin constructing the quilt top...I will wait to reveal my block...When I completed the top...my block will be shown...smiles...something for you bloggers to look forward to...smiles.

3 comments:

  1. Zipper cleavage! LOVE IT! I have never done prairie points either. You hit all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...I was wondering about that and said hey...we are all adults. Smiles..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your prairie points are perfect with the rick rack, not to mention the open zipper. How daring! ;))

    ReplyDelete