December 20, 2013

Tis the season to be sewing....

Sooo what have I been up too.  Treating myself... Opted to purchase my gifts this year to avoid the stress of having to complete things.  Genius.  I have no idea why I didn't think of this for the past few decades.  Lol

So I have been able to have dinners, bake cakes, cook turkey's in many flavors, bootcamp with glee and have lovely sit in stitch days.

So here is a pictorial review of December, thus far.

I'm pebbling baby....

Finished my four ring... Hanging up art the NYC Mod meeting on the 7th..

Gotta get the selfie in at the meeting.

Then after the meeting I ran home to finish cooking and prepping for my dinner that Saturday.  I love my ALOC3 folks... Second anniversary dinner...cocktails and thread style.

Pernil style turkey.

The infamously yummy pumpkin spice caramel cake..

Ornament give always...

Fabric wreaths.

Finishing what I start...

Almost done.. Just needs binding

Out and about in my neighborhood.

Ducks on ice... Love my neighborhood.

Bootcamp morning... 5:30am

High tea with my book club - ladies of the folio...

New project ideas... On a snowy sewy morning.

More boot camp morning... Yes it's 5:30am outside...

Love my mantra band... Yes I am...

Holiday office party fun...

And my last 5:30am session for 2013....this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment