Okay, to begin, yes, I have not provided my feedsack blog posts yet...I will work on that soon..I ended up getting distracted.. I finished a bee block that was suppose to have 41 things, and realized I only had 38.
See it here with the 38.
Then when I went to print more things, my printer died...So then I had to get a new printer.. I am happy to say, that I deconstructed part of it, and added it, and its done..will post a pic soon.
So, Saturday was the Empire Guilds meeting and they usually have a scrap table. I am always amazed at how everyone rushes for it...and takes it really serious. It is a great way to find things that you probably would not ever buy. I also wonder where they get all the fabric samples from...and the price is a added WIN.
So for a mere $4 I got...a boatload of stuff...Most importantly, I have been wanting shirting fabric for quite some time and while I was walking towards the table...a wonderful woman handed me a zip lock bag full of shirting squares..
Can I just say, I was ecstatic..I went home with all of my goodies...washed the fabric to remove the glue, ironed it..and have already begun my 9 patches. I had to add another fabric, but I have 124 squares. Here are some pics of what i got from the table, and I will be sure to post the finished top...Perhaps by the end of the week. Now you see why the feedsack post has not happened yet. smiles.