May 5, 2011

Life Under Quilts .... a Travel Inspiration

Looking forward to some time away.....As I was perusing my favorite blogs...I was reminded of "Life Under Quilts" travel quilt, the EPP 60 degree Diamond.  She posted some pics from her ongoing project and I thought...hmmmm, wouldn't that be a wonderful thing to have with me.  I have smaller EPP hexagon project with some swap table fabric...but that was not cheerful enough.  So, what do I do...well of course I visited my favorite City (now expanded Art) quilt shop.  This is is the color scheme that I came up with..


The White with multi colored dots will be the center of the diamond stars with the colored dots flanking it... I have a few packs of precut paper pieces and I also purchased my quilt patis...and will try that as well. Yippee....


No comments:

Post a Comment