January 3, 2011

Process Pledge



I, ________________, pledge to talk more about my processes, even when I can’t quite put them in the in words or be sure I’m being totally clear.   I’m going to put my thinking and my gut feelings out there. 

It is very interesting to think about the how...and then I stumbled on Rossie's process pledge...So I like the idea...the hows and whys and not so much see whats done...cool concept...so lets document our processes...

Queen BumbleBeans Intution Quilt..asks for a documentation of why you made your choices etc.  I like this...it helps to learn and tap into your GGI.

As for current process.  I am enjoying the design on a whim concept.  As someone that has never been good at following patterns, it is great to just cut and sew and see what occurs.  I will be able to get a few charity quilts done in this manner.  I still enjoy the art quilt process, but I think this will help to hone many techniques that i need to feel confident in the art quilt realm.  Stay tuned...with cocktails and thread in hand...smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment