April 22, 2011

Resurrection Sunday.....

The Holy season is upon us again.  As we make our way through Lent, Passover, Consecration Week, Good Friday....and to Sunday, the day he rises....a number of images come to mind...as I think about all things Holy....



These images inspire me to create....perhaps a quilt dedicated to the Kingdom to Come.  I will call this the Kingdom thread...I will label it as such as I think of all of the ways that I can translate my thoughts and beliefs into a quilt.  There are a number of sites that I have found that feature Bible blocks, in addition to a number of books that have faith based symbolism. 

I will continue to look to the many ways people are inspired during the Holy Season.  I wonder if people make Holy themed quilts during the High Holy Seasons....or do they do them year round...smiles...

Have a Blessed Easter, Passover, spirit filled season...

No comments:

Post a Comment